The Instruō f is a crossfader, attenuator, attenuverter and manual DC offset.
Whether you want to crossfade between two audio signals, attenuate an envelope, invert a sawtooth LFO for ramped modulation, or use a DC offset to access the Mod parameters of your arbhar, f is the perfect multi-utility for all of your CV processing tasks.
f | noun (utility) because one is one
- Attenuator & Attenuverter
- Unipolar positive or unipolar negative DC offset
- DC coupled for both audio and control voltage processing
- Bicolour LED indication of output voltage
- width: 2HP
- depth: 27mm
- power: +12V: 8mA, –12V: 8mA