The Instruō tàin is a two channel analogue bidirectional switch, similar to those found on classic semi-modular systems of the 1970s.
With momentary and latching functionality, external control and a manual button per channel, tàin can seamlessly switch between control voltage contours, trigger/gate patterns as well as audio signals all the way into audio rate.
tàin | verb (close) to block up, to move so as to cover an opening, bring two parts together, to make continuous as in a circuit.
- Dual analogue bidirectional switching
- Manual button per channel
- Momentary and latching functionality
- Audio and CV compatibility
- width: 4HP
- depth: 27mm
- power: +12V: 10mA, –12V: 5mA