Sound Of Shadows digital delay
Out of stock
The Sound of Shadows (SoS) is a voltage-controlled (VC) digital delay module based around the PT2399 echo IC1 from Princeton Technology – which was originally designed for Karaoke equipment. The SoS is essentially two separate modules: a delay and a voltage-controlled amplifier (VCA). The focus of the SoS was the delay while the VCA was thrown in because half of an LM13700 IC was unused, so the VCA is very basic.
As with all f(h) products, the SoS was engineered towards maximizing functionality while keeping cost as low as possible. If some aspects of the unit seem awkward, it is most likely due to this. However the end result is a quirky, unique and useful instrument that sticks rigidly to flight’s principles of making modules that are fun and affordable.
- Supply Voltage: ±12vdc
- Max. Input Voltage (@ ±12v): 10vp-p
- Max. Output Voltage: 6vp-p
- Input & Ouput (i/o) coupling: Direct*
- Output Impedance: 1kΩ
- Control Voltage (cv) inputs: ±v supply
- CV input coupling: Direct
- CV input impedance: 100kΩ
- Current Consumption: 30mA
- Panel size: 12HP