Out of stock
The truly unique Shuttle Control is, firstly, a freely configurable converter from USB-MIDI to CV/gate/clock with 16 outputs. Use the USB sockets to connect USB keyboard for instance and (now to the killer feature) the “to device” micro USB connector to hook up a tablet with controller software which doesn’t have to be capable of MIDI … or connect directly a PC/Mac!
Last but not least you can use it as a power supply + distribution and internal MIDI/CV buss for an Endophines complete system consisting of a Furthrrr, a Terminal and a Shuttle Control.
- 12 HP width, up to 1 1/3“ in depth
- USB-to-MIDI-to-CV converter module with 16 arbitrary assignable channels
- simultaneous USB on-the-go device and host modes using 120 MHz ARM Cortex™-M3 CPU
- internal PSU capable of working from cigarette lighter receptacle, rechargeable battery or 12-20V AC-DC power adapter to power up the full Endorphines Shuttle system
- no drivers required for a direct connection to your MAC/PC or iOS devices
- up to 8 voices of polyphony, polyphonic key aftertouch, no steps in CC voltages, MIDI clock, Tap Clock, Tap LFO, bi-directional USB-MIDI transfer and many more MIDI events can be translated into CV
- edit your presets with web MIDI editor on the go in a web-browser
- easy firmware update via USB on PC/MAC
Shuttle Control is a 16-channel MIDI/CV interface which can recieve USB-MIDI at a number of inputs simultaneously. For instance control signals from a tablet computer or a PC/Mac at the “to device socket” or USB-MIDI-Keybaord or Controllers via the “to host” sockets. As the sockets provide for a +5V voltage you can use them with LED lamps.
An editor allows for creating and saving up to 16 different mappings which can be recalled directly at the module. Those mappings can be for example 8-voice polyphonic setups, different CV scales (1V/oct, 1.2V/oct ot Hz/V). This makes it possible to use VCOs with different CV scales simultaneously for integrating them in a polyphonic setup.
Besides this you can assign LFOs, triggers, Control Changes and random to the outputs.
The module can be used additionally as a power solution for a small modular system! It has an input for an external laptop brick power supply (12-20V) and can pass the Eurorack operational voltages via a long ribbon cable with a number of Euro connectors, both male and female sockets. Great idea which saves money and module space in really compact systems.
The note CV and gate signals generated by the MIDI/CV interface can be sent to other modules internally via Doepfer’s internal buss. Endorphin.es’ own Terminal and Furthrrr can read these signals so you can create an entire Endorphin.es synth voice so easily!
16 voltage outputs (3.5mm sockets)
1 Micro USB socket (to device)
2 USB type B sockets (to host)
1 inlet for external 12-20V DC power supply (center positive). Power supply is not included.
- 3U Eurorack module
- 12HP wide
- 36mm deep