SERGE SEQUENCER 8 XL (SEQ8XL) – standard edition
1 in stock
The standard edition of the SEQ XL is a modern incarnation of Serge’s analog sequencer / programmer. 8 stages. 2 rows of CV output. A – B (A minus B) outouts the difference between A and B (-5 to 5V range). The length of sequences can be set via the pushbuttons – while a sequence is running. RESET, UP/DOWN, HOLD inputs. Switch to start / stop the sequencer. PULSE STAGE SELECT inputs allow selecting specific stages. great at audio rates. ALL GATE output goes high when any button is pressed (or a stage is selected by a pulse input) and allows the use of the SEQ8 as a simple mini-keyboard.
- Original and in cooperation with Serge
- DIY version: multilayer pcb with all SMT parts soldered in
- Eurorack (3U) format, 42 hp
- skiff-friendly: < 25mm deep
- power: ~ 45mA @ +12V / 35mA @ -12V