1 in stock
AUDIO PORT & VOLTAGE EXTRACTOR
MODEL OF 1948
This has been replaced by the Sewastopol II – so save £80 on the last original mk1 version!
Sewastopol allows you to interface your modular system with the outside world in many ways. Actually, there are 3 submodules in one compact package. The lower section can be used as input and output audio interface and external effects adaptor, while the upper section is an innovative voltage extractor consisting of a versatile, very accurate envelope follower and comparator. Either section can be used independently.
- external effects adaptor
- audio input & output interface
- versatile envelope follower with 2 wide ranges of operation and low cut filter
- voltage comparator with hysteresis circuit
- soft clipping option
- internal normalizations
- reverse power protection
- eurorack standard compliant
- 8 hp wide
- 25 mm deep (skiff friendly)
- 12/-12V powered
- current draw: 40 mA
An universal breakout module is planned to allow instant access to jumpers.
video demo Sewastopol by DivKid