3 in stock
Hrad is an expander for our Praga four–channel stereo mixer that adds new functionality and enhancements. Hrad features a master section with stereo volume control over the overall mix with five-bar LED stereo level indicator, a stereo sum output that is switchable between eurorack and line level, a headphone output with volume control that is independent of the main attenuator, a special cue input that can be auditioned with and without the mix, four control inputs for automated muting/unmuting of individual channels, four inputs for voltage control over the aux send levels, four insert points in the aux sends, and two stereo attenuators for Praga’s two AUX return pairs. For detailed description, please refer to the manual.
- Expander for Xaoc Praga mixer module
- CV inputs for controlling AUX sends
- Two stereo AUX return attenuators
- Four insert points for AUX sends
- Main volume control with level indicator
- Switchable Euro/line level outputs
- Headphone driver with additional cue input
- Gate inputs for channel muting control
- Eurorack synth compatible
- 10hp, skiff friendly
- Current drawn from Praga: +50mA/-35mA
- No reverse power protection!