SERGE VARIABLE RESONANCE FILTER (VCFQ)
Out of stock
The Serge Extended Variable Resonance filter (VCFQ) is probably the most famous filter of the Serge system and one of the essential Serge modules. It is an excellent, extremely versatile general-purpose VCF that provides simultaneous low-pass, high-pass, band-pass and notch (band-reject) outputs combined with unique flexibility. Its trigger in, LOW mode and self osciallation allow a variety of uses from Oscillator to VC processing.
Now – for the first time ever and licenced by Serge – the VCFQ is available in Euro.
Some details of the Random*Source Serge VCFQ module:
- Under licence from Serge Tcherepnin
- Designed for High-end VCAs (THAT2180)
- Eurorack format (3U), 14 hp
- Power consumption: 50mA @ +12V, 50mA @ -12V
- Module depth: < 26mm (1″) / DIY-version (TH): < 40mm (1.5″)