2 in stock
Pulsar is a burst generator inspired by stars that output beams of electromagnetic radiation in space. Once keyed, a stream of triggers are dispersed across four outputs.
Environmental factors like absorb and gravity alter the behavior of each burst and affect its movement through time. Eight unique dispersion modes provide a range of stream types including euclidean, binary, random, and fractal. Galactic clocks for the Eurorack system.
- Burst generator
- Four unique outputs
- Eight dispersion modes
- Physics simulation with gravity and absorb
- Black anodized aluminum front panel
- Galactic clocks
- Download the Pulsar manual here
- Pulsar video demo here
- Format: 14hp
- Depth: 34mm (skiff friendly)
- Max Current: +12V = 125mA -12V = 2mA