Pip Slope – ALM008
Out of stock
We’ve got the last few Pip Slope mk1’s going for a fraction of the mk2 price – so if you want the solid performance of the original design at an affordable price – here it is…
Pip Slope mk1 is an envelope generator. It supports both Attack/Decay and Attack/Sustain/Decay type functions with both direct and voltage control of Attack and Decay times. Envelopes can be automatically looped and the function curve type changed between exponential and linear.
- Compact function generator in 4HP.
- Voltage control of attack and release times.
- Super snappy attack times – sub 1ms to 100s+ range.
- Optional self looping ability.
- Exponential and linear curves.
- State saved across power cycles.
- Reverse polarity protection.
- Skiff friendly.
The latest PDF version of the manual is available for download here.
- Supply: +/-12V (Reverse voltage protection)
- Current Draw: ~50ma
- Size: 4 HP
- Depth: 32mm (including power header)
- Designed and Made in the UK.