5 in stock
The ‘Beast’s Chalkboard’ is a dual channel stepped voltage source and adder for your eurorack modular synthesizer system. It primarily is intended as a dual octave switcher for VCO’s but has many other uses including sequence transposition, FM ratio creation, buffered CV distribution and VCO calibration. Features
- Dual channel fixed voltage adder and source with 1V stepped range of -2 to +2 volts (i.e 5 Octaves)
- Two Buffered outputs and a through output per channel
- Top input normalized to bottom. Allows single top input to be varied across both channel outputs
- Bottom octave switcher can be chained to top extending range to 9 octaves.
- Also functions as 1->6 or dual 1->3 buffered mult.
- Skiff friendly
- Designed and built in England.
- Supply: +/-12V
- Current Draw: ~30ma
- Size: 6HP
- Depth: 22mm (including power header)
- Offset error +/- 10mV
Manual – Download