Out of stock
‘Dinky’s Taiko’ is a 12 bit digital drum voice with full voltage control and an analog EQ output path. The drum voice consists of 3 parts; a digital noise source with controllable frequency and release time, a wavetable oscillator with start and end frequency settings together with a variable rate (and release time, and finally a mix and tone control for the audio output. All settings, bar the tone control, are both direct and voltage controllable. The drum voice includes a trigger input as well as accent and choke trigger inputs to add further expressive and rhythmic control. Features include:
- Wide varied 12 Bit digital drum sound source through fully analog EQ.
- Extremely wide pallet of sounds with lots of modulation possibilities.
- Digital noise generator combined with variable wavetable (24 waveforms) oscillator through an EQ and mix output.
- Trigger, accent and choke trigger inputs.
- Reverse polarity protection.
- Skiff friendly.
Manual The latest PDF version of the manual is available for download here. Technical Specifications:
- Supply: +/-12V (Reverse voltage protection)
- Current Draw: ~80ma
- Size: 12 HP
- Depth: 32mm (including power header)
Designed and Made in the UK.