Out of stock
Dimensions is a true stereo chorus effect for the Eurorack modular system featuring two topologies. The first is a direct port of our Fluid chorus plug-in, and the second is taken from the unit’s namesake. With automatic routing based upon what you plug in the I/O, Dimensions can do mono->mono, mono->stereo, and true stereo chorus duties.
Dimensions’ Mode A operation is a ludicrously thick chorus. Most chorus effects have either a single delay line or a pair. Dimensions has six of them, each with its own modulation scheme. The Mode B operation changes the routing to match the vintage rack unit, but keeps the controls available. This results in a subtly different, but equally thick and appealing, effect.
- RATE knob controls the modulation speed of the internal LFO.
- DEPTH knob controls the amount the internal LFO modulates the delay lines.
- FEEDBACK knob adds a small amount of internal feedback to the delay lines. This accentuates the effect, which is quite desirable on some sounds (smooth legato synth lines, for example.)
- MIX knob controls the wet/dry mix of the effect.
- MODE switch toggles between the two topologies in Dimensions. Mode A is an iteration of our popular Fluid plug-in chorus, and Mode B is a topology based on the unit’s namesake.
- The inputs and outputs are self-routing, and update the internal topology based upon which cables are plugged in. The unit operates in mono->mono, mono->stereo, and true stereo modes.
- Dimensions is a DSP-based effect that runs at 48kHz sample rate and 24 bit depth, via a high quality Cirrus-Logic codec.
- USB port (on the PCB board) for easy firmware updates.
- High-quality 100% Made In The USA construction, including panel-bolted 100,000-cycle BI potentiometers and custom stamped Rogan knobs.
- Power draw is 40ma from the +12V rail and 9ma from the -12V rail.
- This module has an on-board regulator and does not require +5V.
- Module depth is 25mm.
- Module width 6HP