2 in stock
Eurorack / Line Level Audio Interface
Dual Balanced ins and outs for the studio or the road. Interface your rack with the balanced line level world; send and return to pedals or desktop FX units; patch in and out of your DAW, external synths, drum machines and other line-level instruments.
Audio I/O (formerly Audio Interface II) allows you to effectively interface your Eurorack modular system to the balanced line level world (+4 dBu). You can send and return to rack mount/desktop fx units, patch to external line level instruments like synths and drum machines, interface to a DAW and much more.
- 2 x Balanced TRS 1/4″ to Eurorack modular level input paths
- 2 x Eurorack modular level signals to Balanced TRS 1/4″ output paths
- 4 x six stage led VU meter to monitor all inputs and outputs simultaneously
- Input path has up to 20 dB of gain, which allows you to patch in low level consumer level signals and boost them.
- Output path steps a nominal Eurorack level (10 Vpp) down to +4 dBu with up to +6 dB gain
NOTE: Current spec of 120mA @ +12V is for all 24 LEDs lit. Nominal current draw is 50mA @ +12V.
Specs + Downloads: