Out of stock
A programmable clock generator for the creation of complex rhythms and patterns. Infinite possibilities to design swing patterns, organic rhythms, weird loops or chaos. Very usefull to trigger step sequencers, envelopes, logic gates or sync inputs (e.g. The Jellyfish).
– Analog clock combined with a digital step counter.
– 2 to 16 steps.
– Rates from 24,5 msec to 8 sec.
– Step by step time configuration.
– 20 soft-tact knobs, 16 buttons, 30 leds, 2 ins & 2 outs.
*Audio demos soon.
Here it is:
A modular soundscape:
1. STEP KNOB: Sets the duration of each step. On its minimum position it follow the RATE assigned tempo. Turning it CW you add more time to each step.
2. STEP LED: Indicates the current step.
3. LAST STEP SWITCH: Sets the last step.
4. LAST STEP LED: Indicates the last step selected with 3.
5. RATE: Sets the master rate on the analog clock. From 24,5 ms/step to 8 sec/step when no CV is applied to the CV in. When a CV is applied to the CV in it can cross the audio rate.
6. STEP RANGE: Sets the range of the step knobs. On its minimum position the step knobs only add a small portion of time at each step. When turning it CW each step knob have a bigger range of action. Useful when playing at different clock rates and different kinds of rhythms.
7. RATE CV ATT.: Attenuates the RATE CV input.
8. GATE LENGTH.: Sets the duration of the pulse out. From 2 to 16 ms. When the clock is pushed below a lower wave length of the pulse it is shrinked to the half of the clock length.
9. RATE CV (INPUT): Modulates the clock rate.
10. RESET (INPUT): Resets the clock to the step 1. Very useful for creating complex patterns. Accepts control signals (0-5V).
9. STEP 1 (OUTPUT): Sends a pulse each time the step 1 is activated. Use it to trigger step sequencers, envelopes, or whatever you want. The signal is 0 – 5V.
10. CLOCK (OUTPUT): The clock master output. The signal is 0 – 5V.
POWER: 16mA @ -12V, Max 29mA @ +12V (tipically 25mA)
You will find the files at the Github repository.