Out of stock
The Malekko Wiard series of modules offer the same great sound, ergonomics, musicality, and quality that made the Wiard 300 series legendary, at a fraction of the cost and size in Eurorack modular format.
The XMIX is a versatile mixing/crossfading utility module with Wiard flair. There are level controls for the two inputs (X and Y). The Y input can be inverted via a switch. Z controls the balance of X Vs. Y. Z has a CV input, along with an attenuator for CV amount. Positive and negative outputs are provided, as well as an Expand input which provides a unity input to chain the output of other modules (such as another XMIX).
Some uses for the XMIX:
– A 2 > 1 Mixer
– CV crossfading
– A signal inverter
– Audio rate amplitude/crossfading modulation
– With a single input, you can use the XMIX as a linear VCA
– Input different waveforms to create new wave shapes
– The X input normals into the Y input when nothing is plugged into Y. Invert the Y input with the switch, and crossfade the X signal VS the inverted version of itself.
- Current Consumption: 45mA
- Panel depth: 25mm
- Panel size: 8HP