VCRadio by X Audio Systems is a Eurorack Voltage Controlled FM/AM/SW Stereo Radio Receiver Module with Tuner Modulation.
5 in stock
Stereo FM/AM/SW Radio Receiver with Tuner Modulation
The VCRadio is a voltage-controlled FM/AM/SW stereo radio receiver with modulation capabilities. The unit generates a continuous stream of audio content, noises, squelches and broadcasts, depending on where you are located in the world. The unit will easily pick-up any station or noises lurking at any frequency within the selected range.
Connect a LFO in the CV input to modulate the TUNER knob and create beats/patterns of mixed radio signals and noises! Please note that the VCRadio is a highly sensitive device, it will respond very well to LFO cycles below 7Hz or 8Hz. But above this rate the unit will tend to ignore the modulation.
FEATURES OF THE VCRADIO
- Eurorack module 8HP
- 1 radio receiver (FM – AM – 6 bands of Short Waves)
- 2 LEDs for indicating if the radio signal is strong (STATION) or stereo (STEREO)
- 1 CV Input (with gain) to modulate the TUNER knob with an external signal (-5V – +5V)
- 3 audio outputs (LEFT, RIGHT, SUM)
- 2 antennas (telescopic for FM/SW and ferrite loop for AM)
- FM Radio (88 – 108 MHz)
- AM Radio (520 – 1710 kHz)
- SW Band 1 (2,3 – 2,5 MHz)
- SW Band 2 (3,9 – 4,0 MHz)
- SW Band 3 (5,6 – 6,4 MHz)
- SW Band 4 (6,8 – 7,6 MHz)
- SW Band 5 (9,2 – 10,0 MHz)
- SW Band 6 (11,6 – 12,2 MHz)