Out of stock
VC8 is a high density VCA module designed to give you a large number of VCAs with CV level and OFFSET control, along with optional VCA controlled dual sub-mix capability.
While we are putting together videos to demonstrate all the functionality, design, and use of VC8, here are the features of the module.
- 8 channels of linear VCA
- Each channel has a CV LEVEL attenuator, full VCA can be open at +5V.
- Each channel has a CV OFFSET control that can add positive or negative amounts to the CV LEVEL value. When no CV LEVEL is applied, CV OFFSET is used to open the VCA.
- White LED indicates CV LEVEL after OFFSET applied
- Based on LM13700 OTA.
- Output sub-mix configuration can be engaged on 2 channels
- Channel 4 sub-mix engaged will receive VCA channels 1-3 and be controlled by VCA 4
- Channel 8 sub-mix engaged with receive VCA channels 5-7 and be controlled by VCA 8
- Channels 1,2,3,5,6,7 still provide straight through VCA signal regardless of sub-mix setting
- Aluminum knobs with knurled edge for easy manipulation
- 18 HP
- Skiff Friendly (Very shallow)
- Power: +12v/-12v
- Current: 80mA/70mA