Out of stock
This is a module Intellijel have wanted to put out for a long time and it is something you will need and use all the time. Perfect for being able to bring your skiff into the living room and plug in a pair of headphones to jam out. It also makes a very convenient line out interface for recording or amplifying your rig.
David Dixon added his touch by designing the headphone amp circuit so it was capable of driving very low impedance studio quality headphones. When tested with some 30Ohm Beyerdynamic and Sennheiser headphones their sound was very clear and loud.
- 6HP and skiff friendly
- Headphone amp capable of driving low impedence headphones via 1/4″ stereo Nuetrik jack
- L and R -10dBv unbalanced line level outputs on TRS 1/4″ Neutrik jacks
- Switch for mono/stereo monitoring
- Left input normalled to Right input
- Individual level attenuators and global stereo heaphone gain control
- 6pin header on back of module and ribbon cable for connecting directly to outputs of Azimuth II.