Out of stock
Tirana is a super-compact step sequencer and modulation source, serving as the utility module for supporting other sequencing devices, but due to a suite of smart features, the module shines on its own terms. Tirana sports unipolar and bipolar voltages, mutable step triggering, transposition, and direction change controlled externally via CV. The step repeat function and virtually infinite expandability make it even more powerful. To find out about possible applications and patch ideas, please refer to the manual.
You can easily chain a number of Tirana units together (using the fixed ribbon connectors) to open up many interesting possibilities, such as setting up a virtually infinite sequence.
- 4 steps of pitch and trigger impulse generation
- step repetition (up to 4 note events per step)
- unipolar and bipolar voltages
- mutable trigger (per step)
- direction change via CV
- trasposition via CV
- reset via CV
- HP: 6 hp
- Depth: 40 mm
- Power Draw: 50 mA
- Connector Specs and orientation: 10pins, +12/-12V, backward power protection!
- Functions: sequencer, modulator, step-repeat, bipolar