2 in stock
Stepper Acid is a highly intuitive 16-step Eurorack sequencer module designed with live performance in mind.
Designed by and for musicians, Stepper Acid was born out of our need for a modern step-sequencer.
Dual microcontroller design ensures tight timing: one runs the sequencer, the other the front panel interface.
- 16-step sequencer
- Adjustable pattern length
- Adjustable analogue slide / glide
- Song mode for pattern chaining
- Stores up to 40 patterns
- Detach mode for playing one pattern while entering another
- 0-5V range CV (5 octaves)
- “Nudge” control lets you transpose your whole pattern up & down, or shift its left & right in steps
- Gate and accent output (5V or 12V selectable)
- Variable swing function
- Dual microcontroller design
- Internal or external clock
- Adjustable clock sync input and output
- Sync settings include: 24PPQN (Sync24), 48PPQN, 96PPQN and 4PPQN (one note per pulse)
- Assembled in the UK
Max Depth: 31.5mm
Power: 100mA @ +12V / 0mA @ -12V