4 in stock
The ‘S.B.G’ is a compact utility module intended for the interfacing of guitar effect pedals with your eurorack modular system.
It provides both attenuation and amplification of audio signals for level matching together with a crossfade control to conveniently adjust the wet/dry mix of a processed signal. The module also offers regulation of outgoing CV signals for safer use of pedal expression inputs.
- Attenuation of outgoing modular audio signal sent to external effects.
- Amplification of returned audio signal to high modular signals (approx. 3db to 34db of gain)
- Clipping indication on over-amplification of returned signal.
- Manual cross fade between original ‘dry’ source signal and returned ‘wet’ signal.
- Regulation/conditioning of CV modulation signals intended for pedal expression inputs.
- Includes ‘floating ring’ cable for safe expression input connectivity.
- Skiff friendly
- Designed and Made in the UK
- Supply: +/-12V (Reverse voltage protection)
- Current Draw: ~30ma
- Size: 4 HP
- Depth: 22mm (including power header)