1 in stock
Analog Triangle Core Thru-Zero FM VCO
This is not a set it and forget it oscillator. It’s an oscillator that demands to be tweaked, modulated and explored. It’s an oscillator that’s proudly analog and eschews all shortcuts. As such, it’s an oscillator that rewards you with sounds as boundless as your creativity.
Intellijel’s Flagship Analog Oscillator, Refined
Rubicon2 is a flexible, feature-rich, completely analog oscillator ready to scream or sing to meet the demands of your patch and the desires of your imagination.
It features nine simultaneously available waveshape outputs; two sub-oscillators; three variations of a sine wave; a new Tri-State pulse circuit; exponential Frequency Modulation (FM); linear FM; hard and soft (flip) sync; pulse width modulation; CV control of FM index; a new foldable Warp circuit; and the ability to perform perfectly-symmetrical Thru-zero FM with no change in pitch or tracking accuracy.
Rubicon2 is the second generation of the classic Rubicon triangle core analog VCO, designed in collaboration with David G. Dixon.
- Nine simultaneous waveform outputs (3 Sine types, Triangle, Saw, Double Saw, Zig-Zag, Pulse, Tri-State Pulse, Sub, and Warp).
- Quick, accurate tuning via an 8-Octave switch, Pitch knob, LFO/VCO range switch, and front panel trimmer.
- Lock switch toggles symmetrical Thru-Zero Linear FM with stable pitch tracking.
- Wavefolding Warp Circuit blends a signal with the unique Tri-State Pulse wave.
- Hard or Soft Oscillator Sync and Exponential FM.