An all analogue spring reverb with 3 choices of Accutronic reverb tank. We offer the module on its own and then you add the tank that you require, or collect all three. Please purchase large, medium and small tanks separately here
There are many excellent digital reverbs available these days but there is still nothing quite like the timeless and magical character of a true spring reverb.
Intellijel we have a huge respect for true analog devices and it has always been their aim to explore as many of these fundamental analog building blocks of synthesis as possible.
In the development of this module they were blown away by how much there is to explore. Each tank has a totally different set of chanacteristics and there were many unexpected surprises when feeding it a wide variety of sound sources. One of the most interesting results was how a slow attack saw waveform from a Dixie almost sounds like a realistic cello!
- PRE tank and POST tank Ambler Tilt EQ
- VC Feedback
- Limiter in feedback path so you can prevent high gain feedback from clipping the output. (Uses THATcorp RMS and VCA ICs)
- Selector switch to choose up to three different connected tanks (one on the front and two on the back)
- VC Mix of the wet/dry balance (uses a full linear VCA xfade circuit)
- Drive input with large gain (can overdrive the tank inputs)
- External processors can be inserted into the feedback path via the SEND/RETURN normalled inputs. Extremely interesting results when patched through modulated BP filters etc.
- Three different sizes of Accutronic tanks are available, please purchase here
Max depth: 42mm
Power: 44mA @ -12V, 34mA @ +12V