Out of stock
Voltage Controlled Logic and Tap Clock
Make/Break the Rules of Logic
Derive complex rhythmic sequences from basic sparse sources like a gate sequence or random source. Add CV from an envelope, LFO, or controller to modulate the logic types for even more complex results. Possibly enough logical fun to make Spock smile.
Programmable, Performable Logic
This module was primarily designed as an interesting tool to be used with sequencers. You can derive complex rhythmic sequences from basic sparse sources (e.g. from a simple gate sequence and clock), by adding CV control of the logic types via some kind of CV source like a triggered envelope, LFO or sequencer you produce even more complex results.
Plog can also be used in many other creative applications including making interesting timbres and for self generating patches.
The Plog module comprises two programmable logic sections where you can select between one of six boolean logic types (AND, OR, NOR, XOR, NAND, XNOR) which derive their results from three inputs. There is also a Toggle flipflop and Data flipflop block. All four sections are linked together via specially planned normals.
- Dual 3-input logic blocks. Normalling allows for 2-input and 1-input logic modes.
- Bi-polar voltage control of the logic types for section A and B with dedicated attenuators.
- Toggle flipflop has a dedicated pushbutton for manual triggering of toggle state. Holding the trigger button enters tap tempo mode.
- Toggle section can function as a clock divider, performing half and quarter divisions.
- You can save or load the logic section as a preset for easy recall of patches.
- Module can be run at audio rates in order to generate interesting digital sounds.
Specs + Downloads
|Power||55mA @ 12V
11mA @ -12V