O/A/x2 – ALM010
1 in stock
‘O/A/x2’ is a dual channel attenuverter with each channel also including a bipolar voltage offset and LED monitoring. The module is primarily intended for fine grain flexible ‘editing’ of control signals (i.e changing the phase, level and DC offset of an LFO signal) but also has uses with audio signals such as attenuation, inversion and mixing.
- Dual channel.
- Attenuate and invert input signals.
- Additional +/- 8v DC Offset controls.
- LED indication of outgoing signal polarity and level.
- A jumper setting allows for the module to also be used as a simple mixer.
- Reverse polarity protection.
- Skiff friendly.
The latest PDF version of the manual is available for download here.
- Supply: +/-12V (Reverse voltage protection)
- Current Draw: ~50ma
- Size: 4 HP
- Depth: 32mm (including power header)
Designed and Made in the UK.