Mutagen – discontinued
Out of stock
SKU: int_Mutagen Maker: intellijel designs
This module is discontinued, please see replacement Mutamix
6×3 performance mixer in 12hp with the following specification:
- very low noise and crosstalk between channels.
- uses high quality analog devices switch ics for mute circuit.
- 6 dc coupled inputs (accept audio and CV).
- 3 BUS outputs A, B and C with master volume control on A and C.
- comes with a 12pin ribbon cable and a header for connecting to the Intellijel HexVCA. This normals the six HexVCA outputs to the inputs of the Mutagen.
Each channel has the following features:
- attenuator control.
- slide switch to select bus output A, B or C.
- mute button (manually mute/unmute each track).
- CTL jack for external control of mute. *Muting control can either be by trigger pulse (toggles the mute on/off) or gated (when gate signal is high, mute active). This is selectable via a jumper on the rear of the PCB.)
- External mute signal can be any signal, not just square wave but must have some kind of positive rising edge (e,.g. not noise).
- performance mixing and jamming: quickly mute/unmute and mix different audio parts and cv sources
- experimental sequencing: feed cv pitch values, gate/clock sources and audio to the different channels and control the muting buses via gate sequencers, lfos and other CV sources for algorithmic compositions.
- mixes with FX routing: subgroup selected audio channels to one of the bus outputs and route that bus to an FX chain and then return it to a different channel of the Mutagen (set to a different bus output).
- current draw: max. 54mA
- depth: 35mm