HexVCA – discontinued
Out of stock
SKU: int_HexVCA Maker: intellijel designs
This module is discontinued, please see replacement Linix
Six VCA’s with summing in 8hp. The HexVCA has the following features:
- extremely compact high density multi vca module.
- uses very high quality, low noise and super fast THATcorp VCA chips (exponential response).
- LEDs for monitoring the CV control on each channel (also color coded to match the channel order of the mutagen).
- high dynamic range: -80db to 0db with 0-5v control signal.
- 6 trim pots on rear of PCB in order to preset attenuation for the CV (change the dB/V attenuation ratio).
- 6 offset knobs for manually adjusting the gain of each VCA. You can use this to offset the VCA so that you can use bipolar CV sources like LFO/VCO.
- DC coupled inputs accept CV or Audio.
- Sum and inverted Sum outputs: preset with -6db attenuation in order to give more headroom for overall mix. Each discrete output is normalled to the SUM bus, patching into a discrete output will remove that output from the mix.
- special 12pin header on the PCB allows the 6 outputs to be normalled to the six inputs of the Intellijel Mutagen via a ribbon cable.
- max current draw: max. 80mA
- depth: 35mm