Out of stock
The Foundation is a fully modular, eurorack, analog synthesizer. A patchable system styled after the great monosynths of the past with no hardwired signal path or fixed voice architecture to restrict creativity. Driven by two wide range analog oscillators the Foundation produces a huge, warm sound that can’t be matched by digital or VST synths. All of the elements of a classic voltage controlled synthesizer are available as an open, patchable, modern synth.
The Foundation is a “complete voice”. It contains all the modules needed to produce a wide variety of complex sounds such as monster analog bass, cutting leads, evolving pads, and short percussive hits. All of which can be controlled directly using the Foundations’ 42 knobs and switches then played with any standard Midi controller. The Midi module included in the Foundation allows for monophonic/duophonic/ and dual monophonic patching for maximum flexability.
An unpatched Foundation offers a clean slate for sonic exploration and sound design. The open format of a modular synthesizer allows for greater control and a deeper understanding of synthesis. The Foundation is comprised of a heavy duty eurorack case and individual eurorack modules designed to work together and as part of a larger modular system. Modules within the Foundation can be rearranged easily or replaced as a system grows or individual needs change.
Modules in system:-
- 2x Oscillator
- Dual LFO
- Ring Modulator
- 4 Channel Mixer / Attenuator
- Multi Mode Filter
- 2x Envelope Generator
- Dual VCA
- Headphone and ¼” Line Outs
- Midi to CV Converter
- Signal Splitter and Dual Unity Gain Mixer/Splitter
- Heavy Duty Custom Monorocket Case, 90hp Eurorack Case with sliding nut mounting system and removable Lid
- Dimensions with Lid: 19.25 x 6.25 x 6
- Integrated Power Supply, +12v 800mA / -12v 500mA / +5v 250mA (External 15v AC/AC Power Adapter NOT INCLUDED)
- 15 3.5mm Patch Cables from Ad Infinitum (5x 6″, 5x 12″, 5x 24″)