Out of stock
The Expert Sleepers ES-2 CV/Audio Interface is a Eurorack module designed for use with software such as Expert Sleepers Silent Way. It takes as inputs CVs from your analogue synths/effects on 3.5mm jacks, and outputs audio signals on 1/4″ jacks which you connect to your computer audio interface. You then use the Silent Way CV Input plug-in to interpret the audio signal and output CVs in your DAW for recording, processing etc.
This module is avalailable in 2mm orange painted aluminium.
- Input connections (CV from synth): 3.5mm jack sockets
- Output connections (to audio interface): impedance-balanced 1/4″ TRS jack sockets
- Maximum input voltage: approximately ±11V DC
- Maximum output signal: approximately 0 dBV
- Input impedance: effectively infinite (FET buffer)
- Output impedance: 100 Ohms
- Module depth: 26mm
- Doepfer and Analogue Systems slot mounting holes
- +/-12V Doepfer-style power connector
- Panel size: 4HP