6 in stock
ADM03 Errorbox is just like any other tool-kit utility module, except that in this tool-kit, all the tools are chainsaws and rabid badgers.
The first of the three tools is a sample rate reducer that goes from the 48kHz operational sample rate of the module, down to 50Hz. The second tool is a bit rate reducer that takes the input signal and turns it in to a square wave. The third tool is our own ERR algorithm (as found in our Kombinat Dva plug-in) that messes with the audio in a way that only an oscilloscope could love.
- SRR controls the sample rate of the signal, from 48kHz to 50Hz.
- BRR controls the bit depth of the signal, from 16 bits to 1 bit.
- ERR is our proprietary intentional error algorithm.
- CV control of all parameters.
- 8HP panel size.
- Skiff-friendly 20mm depth.
- 60ma current draw.