DOUBLE ANDORE Mk2
2 in stock
DOUBLE ANDORE Mk2 is an amplifier/control module of exceptional character, and a module that gives dynamic amplitude control to two signal channels, by a pair of AD envelope generators normaled to a high-quality dual linear VCA. Each circuit element may be independently patched or used in its normaled configuration, with a mixed audio output available. This module is the keystone of the Harvestman Industrial Electronics voice system.
Improvements over the Mk 1 version
- Substantially increased signal quality and reliability
- Decreased panel size to 19HP
- Dedicated shape control bends the envelope from linear to log or expo
- Much greater range of cross-modulation
- Ergonomically literate control layout to facilitate live performance
- Selectable EOA/EOC output, dedicated output attenuator, envelope VCA amount knob (per channel)
- Voltage follow/slew modeOther features such as additional envelope stages, envelope mixing, and wavetable-based envelope curves shall become available in the future with a small expansion module.
View Mk1 version here
- Current draw: 150mA +12V
- +/-12V Doepfer-style power connector
- Depth: 42mm
- Panel size: 19HP