Out of stock
Presenting the most advanced module in the dixon 2164 series to date. It has taken much experimentation and design revisions to achieve this but the results were definitely worth the effort. Do not let the small size fool you, this is a very powerful fully featured and precision vco in a tiny package. The core is a completely new type of vco design with a lot of potential.
- triangle core (superior for musical fm sounds)
- hi range (vco): 1hz to 24khz lo range (lfo): 0.01hz (100 seconds) to 240hz
- precise tracking within 0.1% over 8 octaves
- 6 waveforms, including: triangle, sine, sawtooth, pulse (with pwm), square (50% duty cycle), and a unique “zigzag” waveform.
- reversing sync (which can be made into soft sync with an external vca or attenuator)
- jumper on pcb to select center or edge triggered pwm
- header on pcb for connecting master voice controller (e.g. control of multiple dixies in a polyphonic configuration)
- depth 55mm (skiff compatible)
- current consumption: 80ma @ +12v and 44ma @ -12v