L-1 Digital Tuner
Out of stock
SKU: L-1_.Digital Tuner Maker: L-1
Aleksei from L-1 didn’t just screw a guitar tuner to an Eurorack panel – he modified the circuit, and replaced some parts to have the correct range. Now it shows notes in the range 10 octaves.
- Two sources selectable with switch. Multiples to use a signal further.
- A4 button – select A4 frequency in the range 430-450Hz.
- ON button – hold the button for 1 second to turn the screen off/on. Momentary press to select tunning item: Chromatic, Guitar, Bass, Violin, Ukulele. Default position is Chromatic. No need to change.
- If no wave at the input or a wave is out of the range, screen will turn off in two minutes. If this happens just press the ON button for 1 second to turn the screen on.
- Power consumption: V+ 7mA, V- 0mA.
- Panel width: 8hp