Tone is a quad, voltage controlled filter with low pass and band pass outputs. Its four channel architecture enables the intuitive patching of shimmering, polyphonic textures.
The 24dB slope provides a warm, buttery character. Self oscillation allows each channel to double as a sine wave oscillator with v/oct tracking across four octaves. Cascade OTA topology. A perfect match for the Chord.
- Quad voltage controlled filter
- 24 dB slope
- Simultaneous low pass and band pass outputs
- Self oscillation with v/oct tracking across four octaves
- Download the Tone manual here
- Video demo of Tone here
- Format: 18hp
- Depth: 34mm (skiff friendly)