Space Case A*
Out of stock
A* – the large folder – is exactly the same size as a Doepfer monster case – 6 x 112 hp for a total of 672. It has subtle touches too – individual power switches for each wing and a mains filter with ground line choke to ensure clean power delivery to the case. Dan’s raw aesthetic approach is not about being shiny and perfect – it is about the possibility of playable well made instruments.
The case is fully guaranteed for 1 year.
Please note: this case has a very smart sandblasted & lacquered military style aluminium finish.
NB. We highly recommend the Gator Transporter case for general storage and protection of the Space Case A* – infact we will only ship the A*with the Gator transporter. Please email for a transportation quote. The case will only be sold without the Gator if collected by hand.
- Module Space: 6 rows x 112HP = 672HP Total. 3 Wings – top, bottom and centre. 2 x 14 space bus boards in each wing (one per row).
- Module Depth: Top and bottom wings: approx 100mm. Centre Boat: approx 140mm on either side of the PSU, 65mm above the PSU.
- Module Mounting: Vector sliding nut system – M2.5 nuts & screws (included) *Note – these are smaller than “standard” 3mm mounting screws to accommodate a wider range in module face plate accuracy.
- PSU: 3.4A open frame linear, supplying +12v, -12v (other options possible soon, e.g. 5A +12v, -12v – call to discuss). 120VAC or 230VAC. IEC power cable.
- High performance chassis mounted mains filter with ground line choke for additional protection against common mode interference (rated to 6A).
- DC power switchable for each wing, allowing wings to be individually isolated from the supply. This also allows power to be applied to the system in stages – useful where modules have a high inrush current requirement.
- Optional Gator shipping case at £84.
- Weight: 18.5Kg