Expansion module for the Quad Clock Distributor (QCD).
The Expander turns the QCD into a programmatic non-linear sequencer, allowing you to easily create everything from self-patched evolving rhythms, to swing/shuffle patterns, to classic dance beats.
Each of the four channels has:
Multi-mode output jack INV OUT, which mirrors the tempo of main QCD output
Mode Switch for each INV OUT jack:
- Delayed Trigger Mode
- Inverted Gate Mode
- Shuffle Mode (delayed + original trigger)
PW/Delay knob controls trigger delay time on INV OUT jack (or pulse width in Inverted Gate Mode)
- Also controls Pulse Width of main QCD OUT jack
- CV input jack for external control
- Attenuverter allows for one channel to precisely modulate another channel’s delay or pulse width
Div/Mult CV attenuator knob
- Controls how much the signal on the main QCD’s Div/Mult CV jack will modulate the tempo
- Useful for precisely modulating the speed of one channel with another
A global LED brightness trimpot is accessible from the front panel.
- 44 mA +12V
- 30 mA -12V
- 25 mm Depth