- You cannot add "MUM M8" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
5 in stock
‘PE-1’ is a dual band parametric EQ and simple two channel mixer. Two control sections provide a sweepable cut or boost to a selectable upper and lower frequency band. The module has two ac-coupled audio inputs, one of which has an attenuation control for basic mixing, and a single audio output.
The ‘PE-1’ is inspired by the EQ circuits used in early ‘Portastudio’ type 4 track tape mixers. Warm up a digital source, fine control a live performance, extend a mixer, tweak a feedback loop – there are many uses for this great sounding EQ.
- Provides +/-12db of boost and cut across 2 selected frequency bands
- Dual input with single attenuation control
- Reverse polarity protection.
- Skiff friendly.
- Designed and Made in the UK.
Supply: +/-12V (Reverse voltage protection)
Current Draw: ~10ma
Size: 5 HP
Depth: 32mm (including power header)
Please refer to the PE-1 PDF manual.