Designed in collaboration with Ben “DivKid” Wilson, the Instruō øchd packs 8 all analogue LFO’s into a convenient 4HP package. Each independent core is free running with rates configured from fastest to slowest arranged from top to bottom. Each frequency range was tuned by ear during development to give the optimum spread of control frequencies running in parallel. Being 100% analogue, the LFO’s will phase organically with the ability to ebb and flow together with their global frequency control.
Modulation breathes life into otherwise static patches, but CV sources can often run out quickly. Even in larger systems. øchd adds a lot of movement without hogging a lot of space. Both small lunch box cases and larger set ups can be made to drift, move and organically change over time. With either subtle use of øchd to keep things alive or wider ranging use that drives a whole patch that drifts around itself.
øchd | ɔxg | pronoun (plural in construction) something having eight units or members, amounting to eight in number, a set of this many things.
- 8 independent, un-synced free running analogue triangle LFO’s
- Wide frequency range across the oscillators (160Hz to 25 minute cycle time, this goes much lower with CV)
- CV controllable global rate with attenuverter
- Track and Hold capabilities using negative CV to stall oscillator cores
- Bipolar LED display for each LFO
- Self patchable for complex wave shaping
- Width: 4HP
- Depth: 32mm
- Power: +12V: 80mA, –12V: 80mA
“I often find I need more modulation, simple sources that will keep things moving and stop things getting repetitive. That’s why øchd was brought to life, to keep patches organically drifting and moving… and as it’s modular, we wanted an intuitive easy to use module with plenty of patchable tricks up it’s sleeves too!”
850£240.00 Add to cart
Double Andore mk1
SPORT MODULATOR£220.00Read more