Numberz Blank Cartridge
Out of stock
Numberz is a USB device that communicates with a software front-end (for pc) and can be used to download DSP programs and display text to blank, non-volatile cartridges for use with the Z-DSP. Numberz can also feed directly into the Z-DSP’s cartridge slot for real-time programming.
With Numberz you can:
- download free z-dsp programs from the web and “burn” them into cartridges.
- modify programs for new and interesting effects.
- write and debug z-dsp programs in a real-time environment.
- share your programs online with other numberz users.
- share your programs on z-dsp cartridges with other z-dsp users.
- create your own text for the z-dsp lcd display.
- each numberz hardware comes with 3 blank cards free of charge as well as a mini to USB cable for programming.