3 in stock
LPF is a four-pole, voltage controlled low-pass filter. Its 24 dB per octave slope and OTA topology provide a smooth, buttery character. Resonance can be pushed to self oscillation, turning it into a sine wave VCO with accurate 1V/oct tracking across four octaves.
In addition, CV over resonance gives dynamic sound shaping possibilities under voltage control. Hit the slope with LPF.
- Analog, voltage controlled low pass filter
- Classic four pole, OTA topology
- CV over resonance
- Capable of self oscillation
- Accurate 1V/oct tracking across four octaves
- Skiff friendly
- Format: 2 HP Eurorack module
- Depth: 47mm (Skiff Friendly)
- Max Current: +12V = 20mA -12V = 20mA