Out of stock
SKU: int_FF Maker: intellijel designs
CMOS JK and D flip-flop
- Dual FlipFlop comprising a JK Flip Flop on top and a D Flip Flop below.
- Pushbutton for manual clock triggers
- All inputs have comparators and can accept any signal with a rising edge (e.g. square/pulse, triangle, sine, saw etc.)
- All outputs buffered.
This is a versatile device useful for many functions including:
- Controlling sequencers
- Pulse controlled toggle switch
- Pulse quantizing
- 1 bit data storage (by clock or instant)
- Clock dividing (1:2 and 1:4) well into audio rates (creates sub octave pulse waves)
- Current Consumption: _mA
- Panel size: 4HP