A wide range, high quality, 8hp utility VCO. It offers a full compliment of standard waveforms including Sine, Triangle, Saw, and Pulse waves. The Oscillator offers 5 octaves of 1 volt per octave tracking, and a frequency range starting as low as 7 seconds per cycle, allowing it to double as an LFO. Additional features include oscillator reset for hard syncing, attenuated linear FM input, pulse width, and pulse width CV input.
- Excellent logarithmic conformance
- Temperature compensated 1 volt per octave operation
- Simultaneous sawtooth, pulse triangle, and sine wave outputs
- Sawtooth wave based oscillator circuit
- PWM Input: 0% to 100%
- Hard sync input
- Below audio frequency operation
- Big Knob – Coarse frequency setting
- Fine Knob – Used to fine tune the frequency of the Oscillator. This control is calibrated to a range of 1 octave.
- 1V Input – CV input used to track the Oscillator at 1 volt per octave. This input also can be used as a logarithmic FM input.
- RT – CV Input used to hard reset the Oscillator on the falling edge of the incoming waveform.
- FM Knob – Linear frequency modulation CV input attenuator.
- FM Input – Linear frequency modulation CV input.
- PW Input – Pulse width modulation CV input. Affects the pulse width of the square wave
- PW Knob – Used to manually control the pulse width of the square wave.
- Power Connector – +12v is at the top of the connector and -12v is at the bottom of the connector.
- Module depth: 35mm
- Current Consumption: 30mA
- Panel size: 8HP